Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Where Has the Time Gone?! (w/a non-teaching idea)


Holy Moly!  I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged!  My life has been CRAZY!  I've been to Oklahoma for a half marathon while visiting family, I've been teaching up a storm in preparation for state testing, and I've been celebrating birthdays with my ladies.  

Any who, here is a picture of me after completing a new personal record (2:11) half marathon in Oklahoma City.  I had never run a half marathon by myself before.  I've always had my ladies to run with, but enjoyed the solo race experience as well.  Running keeps me happy with a feeling of control.  If you don't run, consider it!

Now, for my non-teaching idea.  Below is a picture of my formal dining room around Easter this year.  I made the egg table runner using Dollar Tree felt shapes.  All you have to do is spread them out and overlay them according to your tastes.  No glue needed and they store neatly when finished. The entire "project" cost me $5!! Cuteness, right?!  Again, not teaching related, but it's something inexpensive you can do to decorate your home for the different seasons.  I did the same thing for St. Patrick's Day using shamrocks.  I didn't make it over to the Dollar Tree in time to grab some flower cut outs for May, but I'm looking forward to future shapes this summer to keep the house decorated.


I'm hoping to get back on track and hopefully get the Monday Must Have posts consistent. Happy Weekend!  Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))