Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Classroom Decorations :)

Ok, so I've been out of blog land for a few weeks now.  We've had state EOG testing and it's consumed most of time.  This was my first rodeo with state testing and boy was it stressful!!  I'm so thankful this is our last week of school.  I will miss my students as they transition to middle school, but am excited about the summer with my baby girl.  I've already been reflecting on things I've done this year and how I want to do better with this next school year.  

I wanted to share a craft I made in April for the classroom.  My theme is Dr. Seuss and the craft is a Dr. Seuss wreath.  It was super easy to make and highly suggest creating a wreath for the outside of your classroom door to go with your theme.  This summer I will post more on back to school, spiraling homework review freebies, and professional book reviews.  Until then, have a fantastic week!
Cheers!!
~Amanda :)))

2 comments:

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))