Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

"I Can" Reading Statements Common Core Freebie


Happy Friday!  I will keep this post super short.  Today, I've posted my reading I Can statements for 5th grade common core.  The actual objective for teacher reference is in the bottom left corner of each card.  You can download the document for free here.  Let me know your thoughts and if you find my products helpful.  I love feedback!  Please continue to spread the word about my blog and you will receive Math Common Core Task Cards for centers or early finishers!  I'm only giving these away to my first 100 followers.  :)  Have a great weekend and check back on Monday.  I will be linking up again with Cindy at love2learn2day for her weekly math linky party and posting my newest freebie.  
~Amanda 

Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))