Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

5th Grade Math Common Core I Can Statements Freebie



Happy Monday! Over the weekend I created "I Can" statements for the common core math standards. Our assistant principal would prefer for teachers to post this language somewhere visible in the classroom; therefore, is the inspiring for my latest creation. They are my newest freebie and can be downloaded here and would love any feedback to make them better! If you like what you see, please help me gain my goal of 100 followers. I will NEVER charge for my creations! I also have a special give away (Common Core Math Task Cards to review skills in a center) for my first 100 followers only.  I've linked up for the Monday Math Party. Check out other great Math resources at love2learn2day.

1 comment:

  1. I just grabbed these to use with my 5th graders. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))